Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Holiday travel soon will be in full swing at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and being prepared for the expected surge in passengers can be easy and simple.
America’s Friendliest Airport® recommends travelers get to the airport at least two hours prior to flight departure, and three hours if you’re flying internationally.
Some other tips to consider to help you travel with ease:
* Review current security wait times at skyharbor.com before you arrive. After arriving, view them on our Flight Information Displays in the terminals and at the PHX Sky Train® stations. Terminal 4 travelers may use any security checkpoint to reach their gate.
* Save time and avoid traffic by using the 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station for a drop-off or pick-up location. The station offers a free cell-phone waiting lot and a quick and convenient connection to the terminals aboard the PHX Sky Train®. It also offers a handy alternative to avoid driving into the airport.
* In addition, Phoenix Sky Harbor has a variety of parking options.
* Use our Prepaid Discount Parking Program and reserve convenient Terminal garage parking at a discounted price. Find out more at skyharbor.com/ParkingTransportation/Parking.
* Valet Parking is available at both Terminal 3 and Terminal 4. Our Sky Valet team takes the convenience of airport parking to the next level. Drop your car off 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at either of our convenient valet parking locations. More information is available at www.skyharbor.com/ParkingTransportation/valet-parking.
* We also have a handy tool available to help you find parking based on price or convenience as well as to check up-to-the-minute availability. Visit skyharbor.com/FindASpot or call our 24-hour parking hotline at 602-273-4545.
* Reduce your time in the security checkpoint line. Our PHX RESERVE program allows you to save your space and reduce the wait. Make a reservation up to three days before your flight departs. You’ll be provided with a time to enter a designated checkpoint lane where you’ll begin the standard security process. This program is open to travelers of any airline, though if you have TSA PreCheck, it’s recommended you use the designated TSA PreCheck lanes.
For more travel tips, check out the Airport’s website at www.skyharbor.com/BeforeTraveling/TravelTips.