Below, are some brain teasers that might be of interest.
1. Within a range of +/- 2 mph, what is the top speed of a roadrunner?
2. In what city is the main campus of the University of Georgia located?
3. Who was burned at the stake in Rouen, France on May 30, 1431?
4. Who painted the famous Sunflowers paintings?
5. Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
6. In what country is the food company, Nestle, headquartered?
7. How many toes does a black bear have?
8. Who sang the song, “Pretty Woman”?
9. What letter of the alphabet is associated with James Bonds’ boss?
10. True or false: Steven Spielberg, the movie director and producer, has never had a cup of coffee, was an Eagle Boy Scout, suffers from dyslexia, and has seven children?
Answers: 1. 20 mph. 2. Athens, GA. 3. Joan of Arc. 4. Vincent Van Gogh. 5. Buzz Aldrin. 6. Switzerland. 7. Five. 8. Roy Orbison. 9. M. 10. True.