Will Your License Fly?

Starting October 2020, you will need a travel ID endorsement to use your Arizona driver’s license or identification card at TSA security checkpoints.

How do you know if your ID will fly? Look for the gold star!

The Travel ID is a nationwide TSA security change, which requires a Travel ID or another form of identification for domestic air travel, and entry into restricted federal buildings and military bases.

Visit AZTravelID.com to apply online and schedule your appointment. Any Arizona MVD Office or authorized third party location can issue a new card. You must bring documents from each of three categories of identification when you come to your appointment. All documents must be originals or certified copies in English, certified by the issuing agency.

Proof of Identity (bring one): Birth certificate, U.S. Passport, or passport card

Proof of Social Security Number (bring one): Social Security card or W-2 Form

Proof of AZ Residency: Mail with resident address, utility bills, credit card statement, insurance policies

Visit AZTravelID.com for more information.