MasterMind is a new activity in our community. It is an informal endeavor that focuses on general knowledge trivia in order to have fun and keep our minds sharp.
Under consideration are various kinds of contests (beyond those offered in the Ranch House on Thursday nights). Additionally, it is likely that general knowledge questions will be published in various ways so that there will be a number of opportunities for people to test their brainpower. Please stay tuned for future information.
For the moment, perhaps the following items will be of interest.
1. What was Rembrandt’s first name?
2. Who wrote, The Hunchback of Notre Dame?
3. How many natural sharps are in the key of E-major?
4. In inches, what is the diameter of a regulation golf hole?
5. What are you doing if you are osculating?
6. Who did Nathuram Godse murder on January 30, 1948?
7. The River Liffey flows through what national capital?